If you have a sign and wish for me to pick it up, please let me know either by sending an email to IndianSpringsGuy@sbcglobal.net or calling 281-292-2925.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Quotable Quotes on the Campaign Trail


“I am so glad I talked to you! I as a UMC member would have probably voted for Ed Robb.”  Flea market
“I am going to vote for you just because you (personally) came and asked me to. “  Indian Springs
“I know your wife. She is very convincing."  Sterling Ridge
“My primary issue is our high tax. I need anything lower that you can get me.“  Indian Springs
 “Try to fix the problem with outsiders coming into The Woodlands. This crime issue started with 2978 and Gosling opening up to the outside.”… Indian Springs
“Let us know when something is occurring. Too much crime information is kept from us.“  Panther Creek
“Ants are eating up the kids on the Hike and Bike trails. Help our children be safe. Some are allergic to the bites.”  Panther Creek
“There was way too much confusion in the transition to the tax. Taxes are getting too high and I got a sudden bill from my bank for escrow that I did not expect. Please do a better job of informing the public.  Panther Creek
“The Middle Class is now on fixed income. When will the government get on a fixed income?” Alden Bridge
“Don’t contractors have supervisors? They came and trimmed the trees on a project in the green areas and left their mess to stop water drainage and now we have a standing water problem.” Grogan’s Mill
“When are you going to slow the traffic down? I have a difficult time using Woodlands Parkway. People try run me over going way over the speed limit” Grogan’s Mill

"Are you a communist?"  Grogan's Mill

Let's get these hypocrites out of our government." Grogan's Mill

Famous last words ... "He doesn't bite"  Grogan's Mill (and others)

"He (Robb) has to go" Grogan's Mill
“The Township cited me for breaking the covenants with my beautiful blooming vines on a trellis on my front patio when my neighbor house sits there with two satellite dishes, one in the front of the house and one in the back. If I sit outside in the morning I have to look at one and in the evening in the back I have to look at the other. Does this sound fair? Just look!”  Cochran’s Crossing
“Hey, don’t expect me to vote against my own church pastor.” Creekside Park
“No puedo votar” Creekside Park
“My kids have to go to school in Alden Bridge, a far ride from here. We have plenty of children to have a school over here”  College Park

You are wasting your time. I will vote for Ed Robb because he is my pastor." Sterling Ridge
"I will consider you even though Dr Robb is my pastor." Sterling Ridge
“Look at the weeds in my neighbor’s flower beds. That is the way it always looks, yet to change something on my home, I have to get permission. This does not make any sense.”  College Park
“You are trespassing. I am going to call the cops.”  … College Park
“We are retired and on fixed income. Suddenly we get a tax increase of more than $1000. No one around here uses the amenities of The Woodlands, so why should we be taxed?”  Windsor Hills

"We are on fixed income and suddenly we were annexed by The Woodlands. Our taxes rose from $300 per year to $1500." Grogan's Mill
“This is so cool that you came by to talk to me.” Alden Bridge
“Hey, say no more. You definitely have MY vote.” Alden Bridge
“Yes, I am moving but The Woodlands is a great place to live. I am not moving because I don’t like it here! I do like it.“  Alden Bridge
“Big government is a big problem. Glad to see you doing this. Keep pounding the trail.” Alden Bridge

"More wildflowers! "  ... non-resident, Health and Business Showcase

"I fear that some day, The Woodlands will be considered a high tax community, where no one will want to live, and valuations will decrease."   Resident, Health and Business Showcase

"Do you know what it means to be born again?" Grogan's Mill


"There's a communist there, an Indian over there, a fagot over there. Be careful!" Grogan's Mill

"Deborah Sergeant was responsible for a restraining order served against us on Christmas Eve, and it was based on the lie of a lawyer." Panther Creek
"Ed Robb once walked into a WCA meeting, interrupting it and demanded to be heard. He wanted to buy a Woodlands Park to expand his church. He was denied because it was public property. He had to be thrown out of the meeting for disorderly conduct."  Panther Creek


No comments:

Post a Comment