If you have a sign and wish for me to pick it up, please let me know either by sending an email to IndianSpringsGuy@sbcglobal.net or calling 281-292-2925.

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Meaning of Campaign Integrity

We have such a variety of interpretations of integrity, don't we? However, I believe the essence of one's real integrity is more than keeping their word, it's one step further. It's putting words into action and practicing what you preach. With that goes integrity of purpose, obeying the law, respecting others and a whole host of characteristics that make up genuine integrity

In a campaign, and especially this one, all candidates including myself agreed to run positive campaigns and to not personally attack other candidates. One has to consider, however, personal motivations and why each of us is running for office. For me, that motivation is that I am only concerned about what is best for The Woodlands, positive progress for The Woodlands, and which candidates are really able to give themselves wholly to this endeavor.  I am founded in the Christian principals of honesty and trust.  I support others who adhere to these critical traits, and those who put their best foot forward in everything they do, including this race.  

I am about real integrity, real representation, and real commitment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment